Deleted member 8120

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (Dom_)
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name:filip
Your In-game Name:Tyrone houston
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (Cheating)
Why should this appeal be considered:One day i made the mistake of cheating, it is something i largely regret and something i never should have done. Not only have i ruined experiences for people but i also wasted the time of the staff taking this case

This server is the funnest one i ever played no doubting that and i now cant play it because of a by a dumb decision, and now all i want is to play perp and have fun on the server. I know that cheaters are intolerable but i am here asking for a second chance to play on the server. I haven't ban evaded because i always wanted to return one day to the server and play by the rules and be forgiven for my dumb actions and i am once again sorry for ruining with the fun of some players and taking the staff teams time when they could be doing something better with their time because of my usage of cheats. I have learned from my mistakes and something like this i will make sure to never do again. Even if this ban gets denied i understand since cheating is a awfull thing to do and something that everyone hates. I have only cheated on perp and nowhere else and i hate that my first cheating attempt was on my favorite server which i miss playing alot and im sorry for doing such a thing.My time on this server was great and i hope that i can come back and have another great time like the ones i had on this server and there are countless reasons as to why i enjoyed it and that just increases the regret of me cheating on a server such as this,during my stay i have made good friends and a somewhat good rep and now all that is ruined because of one really bad mistake. Thanks for reading and considering this ban apology

Additional Comments:

Status
Not open for further replies.