Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Al Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Eren Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?:
Firstly I would like to say sorry to all the people who were affected by me Cheating for a couple of weeks in Spring of 2020. It was a stupid thing to cheat on the only server i played on everyday. I regret it alot. I think it was stupid and dumb to cheat because I was also against cheating and I dont know why I forced myself to do it. I am sorry to the Perpheads Community for doing it. It was stupid and I regret it.I would also like to apologise because of me causing problems on the day I got banned and me ban evading a couple of days after getting banned. I also want to say sorry to all the staff members that had to deal with me on all of those days. Especially to Dom for causing troubles with him and it is something that I deeply regret. During my time away from the community I have changed: I am not cheating anymore and I hate cheaters. I think they ruin the fun in games, like I did when I cheated and I am truly ashamed and disappointed in myself for that. I promise if I am allowed back into the community I will never ever cheat again and I will be a better community member than I was ever before! Cheating was something that I never expected that I would do because I was fully against cheating because I knew that cheaters were only there to ruin other players' experience and it was only a way to benefit themselves. I knew it was wrong and I did it and I am sorry for it. I am sorry for ruining players' experience and cheating.I hope you will accept my apology because I want to show that I am changed. If you disagree with something in my appeal we could talk both in discord or in teamspeak to show that I am truly changed and that I wanna come back and play for real. I would also accept getting my account wiped and all the progress I have done in the couple of years that I played before getting banned. I would also be able to give demos when needed or record my gameplay to prove that I am not cheating anymore.Thanks for spending your time reading through this and I hope you accept my apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.