Which staff member banned you: Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: |Z| Nate
Your In-game Name: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
I'm sorry to the whole community for cheating. I'm sorry to Dom for this and wasting your time, Sorry to the whole staff team and sorry to everyone else who plays perpheads everyday for ruining your time on the server. I used to love playing perp with my friends, I can't remember exactly why I started cheating. But I won't lie at first I thought it was fun, Playing on the server and getting it easy, After a while It got boring and I didn't really find any more fun in it but I didn't want to stop using my cheats now because it would be obvious that whole time I was cheating. I wanted perp to be fun again and I didn't want to cheat anymore so I started using them less leading up to my ban. It's only now I see how stupid it was and I regret ever cheating and I'm sorry to everyone. Since my ban the server has progressed so much and is doing very well with loads of new updates and even a v5 coming out, I regret not being able to play for these updates,for the map rotation and for now not being able to experience the fun I had on the server before my ban.
Perpheads truly was my favorite garrys mod server and I hate that I ruined everything for myself and ruined a lot of other players time on the server with my cheats.
Over the 7-8 Months I have been banned I've tried alternatives to Perp to see if anything came close to the type of server perp. Santos,Policerp and other perp servers.
Nothing came near as good as Perpheads is.
I'm sorry for ban evading,I was impatient and wanted to play the server again as soon as possible. I know it was wrong and it only made my chances of getting unbanned worse for myself.
Before my ban I may have been toxic as well. I thought about this and I really have made a huge change in my attitude and character and I am trying to be a better person.
As I'm not really allowed to go anywhere now I've realized that Perp was really most of my fun each day
I haven't cheated since my ban on any server as it is a bit pointless and stupid.
I promise I will never cheat again.

Additional Comment(s): I truly am sorry and ask all of you please for a second chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.