Ban-Appeal @A1L I want to be honest with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @A1L
How long were you banned for: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 - User killed an officer and proceeded to loiter around the area to bait a cop around a vehicle to kill them when they should've left and had enough time to do so, furthermore they returned to the scene and tried to kill an officer because they thought the officer was coming after them.

Why should this appeal be considered:Hello @A1L i know you told me in our admin sit that i shouldn't write a ban appeal after at least 2 weeks but i couldn't stand it and i had to write one now and explain everything to you 1. why my records are so bad 2. why i didn't stick to it after so many warnings for the same rule 3. why i never read the rules after i got a warning or ban for a rule and 4. Why i was completely stupid in the admin sit and couldn't answer anything let's start with number 1 My records are bad because after warnings and bans i didn't read the rules i know that i told you that i read the rules when i got warnings, i'm honest to you i didn't read anything about it you probably noticed that and that's why i'm banned now. Number 2 is like I said in number 1 I never read the rules and that's why I broke the rules every time like a fucking idiot and I apologize for that and I apologize that I never told the truth. No, 3 is and here's why I didn't read the rules you know I'm only 14 years old and everybody knows that a 14 year old German probably can't speak English as well as an American I went through the rules every time but then saw that there are too many words and I just didn't want to read the rules I'm sorry really sorry for that my ban is already 1 day old and i took the time today and read and understood all the rules <== [HONESTLY] no lie i went through them all and i just didn't understand that i broke all the rules this ban opened my eyes and took the time to go over the rules and that's what i did and no 4 Why I was completely stupid in the admin sit and I didn't understand anything you two were talking about was also the issue that I just didn't understand English because I didn't know what you were talking about I wanted to use a Google translator first but you made me so depressed that I didn't have time for it and then I just wrote that you should ban me for this ban- Appeal I just used a Google translator because probably such a text could never be written by myself I never wanted to say why I didn't read the rules because I thought it would be embarrassing if I said "I don't know English and I play games on an English server" I thought that the server would bully me again like with the "Forest Grower" thing I was afraid I was sorry I'm really sorry I hope you can forgive me and understand me vlt you had that once in a lifetime I would really like to have one last chance and also give me the opportunity to spend my last vacation days on my favorite server I thank you for listening I hope you give me nh all last chance I know that I have begged every time for a chance but this time I mean it seriously I ask you.

Best regards
Atilla | Liam | zeus

A1L

Reaction score
kho58j9.png

Ban has been lowered to 2 weeks, although I did tell you that I would more likely not accept it if you decided to post it before a week has past, but after speaking to several staff members, I have decided to lower it to 2 weeks, although this may be nothing, it's better than nothing. If you did need help understanding the rules, you could always speak to Collier or someone who speaks German who is able to explain what you don't understand.

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.