Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: wantsumqt
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Ojada
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45893379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Blatantly ignored commands under gunpoint while sitting in a vehicle. Afterward, he jumped out and tried pulling out a gun resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello im writing this again in hopes of having my ban removed at least in a few hours. Because it is till tomorrow 7pm. I would love for my ban to be removed when it hits 12pm so i can continue my journey on your server. Please have this removed because i learned my lesson and i ensure you that it wont happen again.

Additional Information: My steamid: https://steamcommunity.com/id/saman2610/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Is this an apology or a dispute? A dispute would mean that you don’t believe the ban was valid and would require evidence. An apology is simply you acknowledging that you broke the rules and apologizing for it.

Reaction score
Man i just really wanna play tonight. Was meant as a apoligy i think i missclicked man.

Reaction score

Wait it out like I told you before, and read rule 3.4 . I would have accepted this appeal if you hadn’t told me that it was you “panicking” and just admitted to breaking the rule blatantly, even with a shootout occurring beforehand, I don’t see how you can be panicking when you were sitting inside of a car for over 10 seconds debating gunpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.