Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 6 Months

Your Steam Name
: nutrient11
Your In-game Name: **** ********
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.5 Leaking personal information
Why should this appeal be considered
: Hey @Mimball I would like to apologise to you for changing my in-character name to your real name, this was a really silly thing to do. I thought it would be a joke between us but I understand now why this has, rightfully, caused you upset. I know I shouldn't have changed my name to that as it is against the rules and just something that shouldn't generally be done. I know we've had our differences lately over the PLPD but I hoped we resolved these and I was trying to make a joke. I can assure you something like this will never happen again and any information I did have has been deleted and I'll never try to get it again. We used to get along and I hope we can return to maybe a year or so ago when I would see you in TeamSpeak and we could have a nice chat. I hope you will accept this apology and if there is anything else I can do to make it up to you please do let me know as I will be happy to cooperate. This ban has been a massive wake up call to me about how my actions can have huge effects on other people as well as the massive consequences and I will be changing my behaviour.

I know this is something that, if it happened to me, I'd feel horrible about and I should have thought about this before I changed my name. I really would like to apologise to you from the bottom of my heart.

I also would like to extend my deepest apologies to @Samuel and @Collier for the inconvenience this has caused them by having to deal with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.