Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Kay
Your Roleplay Name: Kay Funds
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming with another user whilst planning a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I believe that this appeal should be accepted due to the fact that I honestly regret my decision to even think of metagaming. I did not know that what I said within discord was even a offence in which lead to me getting banned and in-fact I'm quite happy that I have received this ban as it has given me time to look over the rules and make sure that I won't break anymore with my stupid actions.

I genuinely am sorry for my actions and I know for a fact that myself and ashur will not be talking in discord anymore while we play on the server as collier had showed us how it had effected other peoples roleplay scenarios and therefore made me change on how I act now throughout the server. I just hope that the community can accept my apology for metagaming and I sincerely apologise for all the roleplay scenarios that I ruined whilst using discord/any third party communication software.

Additional Information: I just hope that the community can accept my apology

Kind Regards,
Kay

Reaction score

I literally only unbanned you from a permanent ban a few weeks ago after several appeals being denied. I would have thought you'd be much more careful after being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.