Which staff member banned you: @Synatec
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name
: FARSTAD
Your In-game Name: William Cunningham
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4
Why should this appeal be considered:

I apologize for the recent rule break, as I had just come from a ban for something similar. I was quite tired at that time and I honestly don't think I even paid too much attention to what was going on. I know this is no excuse for what I did, and it shouldn't have been done in the first place. I want to apologize to the involved parties for being a victim of what happened and to Syntatec for having to deal with the situation. This situation should never have unfolded, and it was all because of me not paying enough attention. I once again apologize to all involved parties, such a mistake will not happen again in the future.

In the nearest future, I will make sure that I am aware of the surroundings before I do anything, and I will make sure that I can see the player, and hear their commands so that I can prevent another breakage of 3.4. I will re-read the rules, and make sure that I fully understand them so that I can avoid breaking one of them in the nearest future. I will pay more attention to what is going on in-game, and if I am very tired, I will refrain from playing.

Thank you for reading this.

Additional Comment(s): I am sorry for what I did, and it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

Your ban has been reduced to 2 days so you can experience Christmas with us.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION!!!!!!

Your ban has only been lifted early because of your activity and it being the Holiday season, wouldn't want you to miss it on the server.

If you break rule 3.4 again you will receive a 2 month ban. Your history is not that great.
Just be careful, think before you act because if you don't you will inevitably break the rule again and get banned for 2 months. If you manage to not break ANY rules in the next 6 months this agreement will expire.

@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.