Which staff member banned you: @Pugga
How long were you banned for: 2 months

Your Steam Name
: FARSTAD
Your In-game Name: Max Lazovsky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4
Why should this appeal be considered:

What happened, shouldn't have happened, I should have paid more attention to the distance between me, and the other user, and I apologize for not doing so. I will, in the future, always look twice before deciding to run away, whilst in a shootout. I understand that what I did, should not have been done in the first place. I do apologize to Pugga, for having to take time out of his day to deal with this situation. I truly do apologize for this mistake, and it will not happen in the near future, as I have re-read the rules multiple times, to actually get a better understanding of what they mean.

Additional Comment(s): N/A

Reaction score
As the person who you shot, I just hope you'll put more thought into your actions next time, as it is frustrating having people run away whilst under gunpoint, especially if you die as a result of it. The reason I reported you was really just for you to be talked to about it though as you've been banned, you've clearly taken some time off and considered your decision. I don't hold any grudges or hard feelings against you, thank you for apologising.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I thought I had more distance between you and me, but I was clearly in the wrong. I do apologize for this once more. It shouldn't have happened. I am sorry.

Reaction score
@Pugga @FARSTAD just a heads up that you're only banned for 3 weeks as it was lowered by administration @Pugga will take that into account when deciding on if he wants to further reduce your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.