Ban appeal for TheHomelessDude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Super_ (Extended to CWB by Fredy)
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: thehomelessdude
Your In-game Name: i don't remember
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Metagaming (Extended to CWB by Fredy)
Why should this appeal be considered:
First I would like to start off by pointing out that my ban record is not the best. From tumbling from a meta gaming ban to being community wide banned within the same duration of my ban time. I did some stupid stuff and stuff that I shouldn't be proud of, There is no avoiding this. I've noticed a lot of friends coming back to the server and I want to have fun with them once again, playing and creating memories.
On the day that I got CWB(a few weeks after my Metagaming ban) a lot of things happened and one of them was a lot of community members getting CWB for posting inappropriate pictures in the Shoutbox. I never posted an inappropriate picture of any kind in the shoutbox even though I was associated with most of the people that did. I was banned one hour later while talking with TheHitman in the shoutbox about alt accounts and how most big Gmod servers detect alt accounts and I believe that was one of the things that got me banned for toxicity, it was never my intention to get banned on purpose or to cause problems with what I said in the shoutbox.
I would like to personally apologize to Fredy. After I got banned I added him to ask why I was banned and our conversation didn't go well. One thing led to another and we ended up on bad terms because of me being heated in the moment and because of my attitude at the time. Since I still deeply care about the the community and the server that have been part of my teenage years and helped me make a lot of friends that I play with to this day I realized that that doing something like that is just stupid and it should've never happened.
When it comes to toxicity I would like to apologize if I was toxic in any kind of way towards anyone and I want to assure you that that is not who I am and I promise that if I get unbanned I will be on my best behaviour, not starting problems and generally have a better attitude towards staff members and community members in general.

Additional Comment(s):
One more time I would like to apologize for my actions and for wasting your time. I understand that I will be lucky if this appeal even gets considered, I hope that the people that I've hurt in any way can forgive me and give me another chance to show that I can be a better person.

Reaction score
-involved-

As for the meta game I believe its fair in me saying that neither myself or anyone in my org at the time hold any grudge against Homeless and are in no way against seeing his or any of the other members in his org banned return.

Reaction score
-involved-

As for the meta game I believe its fair in me saying that neither myself or anyone in my org at the time hold any grudge against Homeless and are in no way against seeing his or any of the other members in his org banned return.
Thank you and I am grateful for what you are saying. Just a fyi I still hate the song - Homless

Status
Not open for further replies.