Ban Appeal - Kenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is for my boy kenty.

Appealing for: Community Wide Ban Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: Fredy

How long were you banned for: CWB Your Steam/Forum Name: Kenty Your In-game Name: Kenty Inagawa

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.4: User bought in-game currency for real funds. // Extended to 6 months for: 3.2 Communicating in-game information via a third-party application (Discord) [Extended to CWB for posting a racist picture in shoutbox]

Why should this appeal be considered: I was already sitting on a 6 month ban I well deserved and I already had hopes of appealing it, I was happy enough to still be able to go on forums and communicate with other community members in shout-box like I commonly do. I’m not a very toxic community member at all and I served in the staff team from 2019-2020 times and I don’t have a record of toxicity as large as many other members in this community. I will admit, the picture I put in shoutbox was racist and this is completely out of order and my fault. It has been quite some time and I’ve disconnected myself from my PC and anything because I’ve been on holiday and I’ve had time to think and write up a second attempt of an apology that works for you. I didn’t post the picture in the shoutbox to be racist on purpose, I was trying to have a laugh with friends in the shoutbox that were posting random pictures too and some of the things we say are also inside jokes but for next time I know I shouldn’t bring such jokes to the forums because they’re unacceptable. My jokes were unrelated to the Jay Hatch situation because I didn’t care about it to be honest.

Additional Comment(s): Fredy, I am honestly sorry and I would really like to at least have a chat with you on discord or TS and have some of your time to just discuss things because I know you dislike me for certain things but I understand and I just want to repair things.

@Fredy @Fredy @Fredy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.