Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: 1 Day

Your Steam Name
: [L4GY] Want
Your In-game Name: Chet Francisco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59627898

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.18, 3.20 - Stored a gun then disconnected seconds after being shot at.(See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered:

Context:

2 guys raid, they run into their bazaar shop have a shootout, one died the other one legs it as reinforcement come.

There was no active combat in bazaar at this point all police and criminals that were involved were all towards the clothing store.

Speaking from an RP point of view, my life was in no danger when I took firearm.

When I turn the corner to enter the back of my bazaar shop a SWAT van pulls up and shoots at me without knowing I am not involved in the active combat situation whatsoever.

Because I had nothing to do with it I thought me leaving the game would be within the rules.

----------

Feel like from TinySlayer's point of view what he saw justified a ban in my opinion as he only saw a likely criminal near the scene of a crime with an AR on his back now that my side is posted maybe something might change with my 24 hour ban?

Just wanted to use this post also to thank the entire staff team for keeping the infrastructure of the server strong, a lot of respect for perpheads and its history.

Thanks,

[L4GY] Want

Status
Not open for further replies.