Ban Appeal - LilChicken - @Collier (sorry :c)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 6 Months

Your Steam Name
: nutrient11
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.5 Leaking personal information
Why should this appeal be considered:

First of all I would like to extend my deepest apologies to @Mimball for what I did, I absolutely understand what I did was not acceptable what so ever and it is hard to comprehend what I was thinking when I decided to do it. I have had a lot of time to reflect on what I did and it was absolutely unacceptable. It's been a little while since I last attempted to appeal and I hope you'll understand I've been using this time to reflect on my actions and my attitude in general. This period of reflection, especially during this extraordinarily difficult period, has given me time to change as a person into someone ready to come back as a member of the community and to abide by the rules. I know I have a horrific ban history and there is no covering up that in the past I have been a horrible person and I would also like to apologise for this, I must admit in the past I got easily frustrated and this would lead to blatant disregard for the rules but I hope now me admitting this I can move on to become less stubborn, as I was once described as by a member of staff, and become a fully functioning community member. During my ban, I have kept up to date with the forums leaving my opinion to suggestions and I hope this demonstrates my want to participate again.

I would also like to apologise to @Collier from a staff point of view for having to deal with my actions especially when you were very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.