Which staff member banned you: Samuel
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: ModoSN
Your In-game Name: Charlie Modo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

I regret my decision to hack on the server, I know this ruins the experience for other players. I miss playing on the server and socializing with the community. I know I can't undo what I have done but I'd love to come back and make it up to everyone by being a model player. I have read all the rules and I will try my best to never break a single rule ever again :(

Additional Comment(s):

pls unban, i gud boi now and will send demos

Reaction score
I don't hold grudges so please don't get offended from anything I say and I promise it isn't anything personal against you but I believe you still have a bit to do to prove you are reformed and worth being unbanned.

I can understand that you regret what you did and I love that you're willing to change and improve but I think you need to prove that to the community. In your last appeal you were told to stop ban evading, and even if you have stopped, you should give it some time since those accounts were banned.

Lastly, I think you should try and prove that you're attitude has actually improved for the better and you should ensure that you don't cause anymore problems such as this:
Qujiyn6.png

Regardless, I would like to see you back on the server at some point, I just feel that you need a bit more time.

EDIT:
While I don't have any evidence of this, what mango said is correct and you did in fact ddos me right after I joined your teamspeak server a while back which pissed off not only myself, but my entire family. I'd like to believe you can change and improve but at the moment anyway, you don't seem like the kind of guy willing to actually devote yourself to improving and you even made a post not long ago saying you don't even want to play.

also updated image qual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.