Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Samuel
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your In-game Name: Charlie Modo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
My apology should be accepted because it has been over a year and I am truely sorry for my actions. I know cheating negatively impacts the game for everyone I came into contact with during my time. The truth is, I was here to minge and treat Perpheads like other gmod servers (you know, the shitty DarkRP ones?) but after I was banned I was like "shit, I actually kind of liked that server" and for the last year I have greatly regretted my cheating because Perpheads isn't just another gmod server, it is actually a decently run server, with a decent community and it actually lasts. I've always wanted to be part of a community that is open for more than 3 months and the server isn't aids and Perpheads is that, unfortunately I realised this too late, I hope the staff team can find it in their heart to sincerely at least consider this apology. I do not like the term appeal as it gives the impression that I do not agree with the punishment. I do absolutely agree that a permanent ban is fair but I just ask for another chance.

edit: it’s been 9 days since i posted this appeal and i’ve been checking on it everyday to see if i’ve been unbanned. this means a lot to me, i just want to be able to enjoy perp again like i used to. i want to prove myself to everyone that i’m not a cheater anymore and they can actually get on with me. i only ever had one ban for disconnecting to avoid a ticket, i know i broke the most serious rule but i will never make that mistake ever again and if i am unbanned i think i’ll never break ANY rule again because i have been looking at the rules and i understand them all.

Please @Madda or @TinySlayer find it in your beautiful hearts to forgive me and allow me the chance to prove myself

Additional Comment(s):
Happy to provide demos, recordings or whatever, whenever requested to prove I'm no longer using any hack or cheats.

Last edited:

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how I was toxic? I was banned for disconnecting to avoid a ticket one time and that was it. I was never warned or banned for being toxic or anything. I've joked around in the shoutbox a few times but never "toxic"...

Also, not sure how you can "safely say" that I do not regret my actions. I wasn't aware you could read peoples minds. I apologise.

// you're not involved in the situation either so you shouldn't really be commenting. (forum rule 2.4)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your the last person I'd excpect to bring up rules you shit cheater Imagine being that sad. It's a roleplaying server.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Daigestive I am sorry for my actions, that's why I have taken time to make this appeal and research all the rules. Don't be so toxic. I understand what I have done is wrong but you're acting like I've murdered a baby in real life.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Daigestive Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you have the ability to accept or deny my appeal or tell me when I should appeal again?

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Madda - Samuel isn't staff anymore can you review my appeal instead?

Reaction score
Stop trying to ban evade.
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.