Ban Appeal - Seamus - @McGlinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: 6 months -> Permanent -> 1 year

Your Steam Name: A E I O U (Seamus at time of ban)
Your In-game Name: Johnathan Bad
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38143127

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM (increased to permanent for posting an image of Goofy saying “I’ll fuckin’ do it again”)
Why should this appeal be considered: It’s been nearly 8 months since my ban and it’s really given me a lot of time to think. I’ve turned 18 during my ban and in the last 7 and a half months I feel I’ve matured significantly compared to how I was at the time of my ban.

Looking back on it now all I did was ruin someone’s fun by going up to them and shooting them for no good reason, which is pretty childish in itself, but then I exacerbated things by posting a provoking meme in the shoutbox, which in retrospect wasn’t very intelligent.

Given that I’ve had to mature and reflect on things, I think I’ll be able to come back to the community and be a positive influence on people compared to April, and I hope that you’ll give me the chance to prove this.

I know it might be hard to trust someone again after they’ve done something, but offering these words, and the last seven words of this paragraph, I hope this will be enough for me to be able to prove I can play the server without being a minge. I am very sorry for my actions.

Specifically, I am sorry to McGlinchy who had to deal with me throughout the situation because I was being a minge, and I am sorry to those who I killed. If I could remember them I would post their names specifically, but the Mass RDM wasn’t done with any specific targets in mind.

There was no justification for it, regardless of any events that occurred previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.