Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Shorten
Which staff member banned you: BigBenji

Your Steam Name: GlutenFree15
Your In-game Name: Tom Iqbal
Your Steam ID: 76561198839860514

Why were you banned?: Failed Mass RDM assisting a successful massRDMer
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I killed two people this shouldn't equal a six month ban I have since been enlightened on the rules of raiding by@ TinySlayer
soucre 3.PNG

Additional Comment(s):
I think Shortening the ban is reasonable as I did commit 2 counts of RDM.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
first kill.jpg

The two people I killed to later be informed it was an act of RDM.

Reaction score
Considering this is your 6th ban for excessive negativity (2.5) in the last 6 months, what are you going to do differently if we reduce the length of your ban?

Reaction score
Stick to growing coke and leting people who come raid me raid me out of fear of committing rdm other than that I'll have to look into what else can be done on the server as things such as Bank robberys are near impossible for one person.
I plan also plan on listening to sicko mode instead of songs of praise as I recently learned it is more modern

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied.

Your 2.5 record is abhorrent and simply learning from your past experiences could have quite easily prevented this ban.

I have no idea what made you think you were raiding within the rules given the fact that you were hanging around inside the property before initiating the "Raid". The drugs you claimed you were trying to steal were being given out at no expense and if you really wanted to profit from the drugs you could have just asked for some, not consumed them, and sold them for the pocket change profits you could well have made during that "Raid".

There's also the fact that this dispute reads like you're trying to dispute the length, not apologise for your actions. You also appear to have taken @TinySlayer 's opinion completely out of context as if he's defending your actions.

The ban length is solely because you were assisting someone who had killed 5 people so in turn you also assisted with what was MassRDM.

Give it a fair bit more time and maybe an appeal will be accepted.

Reviewed with:
Myself
@Pugga
@joey
@curak
@THE SPOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.