Your Steam Name: its_skript
Your In-game Name: (cant remember) halloween
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Clarky
How long were you banned for: 3 weeks
Ban reason: 4.1, 3.4 - User had ignored the red light at intersection and began to drive recklessly, running someone over. The user then ignored gunpoint by officers and began punching the officers who were gun pointing him and demanding to put his hands up, resulting in their death. Extended by BigBenji: 1.4: ban evasion attempt.
Why should this appeal be considered
: I just started perp after being suggested it from a friend. I decided to hop on without reading the rules and thinking it was just normal standard rules but no it was a lot more serious which I didn't understand at the time. I am sorry that I wasn't taking the game as seriously and thought that if I broke laws I would be arrested by cops not punished. Sorry for running someone over, at the time it was funny but now I view it as just an idiot thing to do. I have now read up on the rules and will agree to follow them, trying my absolute best not to get into shit. The ban evasion wasn't me at all. I can even prove I live with multiple siblings who are also interested in what I play e.g My stepbrother. Yeah the profile looked sus but I can prove to any staff it was him. Sorry for this complication. Please unban me as I understand how to play perp properly.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry for the disruption I caused

Reaction score
Accepted-ish:

A week will be taken off of the ban due to it being your first ban, however myself and @flugs mutually agree that due to your actions you should have a lengthy ban.

Please dispute the ban evasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.