Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: two weeks
How long were you banned for: two weeks

Your Steam Name
: Monteagudo XO
Your In-game Name: Aitor Campillo-Sierra
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:130055199

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.4, 3.4, 3.26 - User failed to comply under direct gunpoint. In addition to this, the user lied in /me and /desc chat and directly towards me in an admin sit in order to try and avoid dropping money which had been retrieved through an officer's /me

Why should this appeal be considered:
i have taken some time to think about what i did and i now realise that it was very dumb of me to break rule 3.4 by stealing money from a crowded space and then attempting to drive off while under gunpoint and attempting to store the money in the atm whilst being chased, however i am more ashamed at my unwillingness to roleplay when i lied in the description to say that i did not have any money, despite an admin being present i continued to lie in the description and /me chats, for that i want to apologise to the admins as i know that i made the situation more frustrating and complicated than it was for everyone, i also regret being uncooperative to the officers and risked my freedom breaking rule 3.4 by refusing to hand over money, resulting in them forcing the money out of me, i want to apologise to Alliat, Super and the officers on scene for my lies, uncooperation and my unrealism, i hope that if you can give me a chance to return sooner than the ban dates i could prove that i am willing to roleplay and this was just a slip up i do not intend to let happen again, i have been a member of this community since early 2018 and made many friends and i hope i can get back to that soon in a more friendly and professional manner without breaking any rules,
thank you for reading and i hope you can consider my sincere apology to everyone affected by my mistakes.

Additional Comment(s): i want to apologise to Alliat, Super and the officers on scene for my lies, uncooperation and my unrealism,

Status
Not open for further replies.