Ban Appeal - Zansa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is for some kid called Zansa

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Bolli
How long were you banned for: 6 months (3 months initially)

Your Steam Name: zansa
Your In-game Name: Cok Jing-Sheng
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:178794506
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Bug Abuse (Extended to 6 months for ban evading)
Why should this appeal be considered: After weeks of staying away from video games I have worked on my attitude and my behaviour towards other people in the community,
I have come to the conclusion that my selfishness towards members of the community was not tolerable and that I needed to think about the experience for others rather
than solely thinking about my own, what I did was not acceptable and I completely understand the punishment I was given, using a game flaw for my own personal gain is
extremely self-centered and i completely understand that.

Looking back to 3 months ago I was very immature, toxic and insensetive, I didn't care about the time staff would have to take to
prevent these issues from happening, I apologise to the developers and staff team for using a glitch that is game breaking and I promise that whenever I return it will not be repeated, I have put
myself in the shoes of those who would be affected by my selfishness and have realised that I would dislike for someone to use this exploit against me.

I am also terribly sorry for ban evading and not just waiting my ban out like I should have done, It was one of the only sources of entertainment I had and I couldn't imagine myself waiting 3 months to be able to play again,
I was stupid enough to think ban evading would help at all with my cause, I had just really wanted to play again as I had enjoyed the server so much, I underestimated the punishment I would recieve if I were to return on an alternative
account.

It has been a few months since I was banned and I would really appreciate it if I was given another chance at redeeming myself, I can assure you that through these months I have looked back on what I had done wrong and worked
on these issues, I understand my actions were uncommendable and even if this apology isn't accepted I would still like to apologise to everyone who had to waste their time and energy into banning me, especially Bolli for having to deal
with the initial ban and the ban after for my silly actions.

My ban history has 3 bans lengthing more than a month, which I understand is horrible for someone who had started in 2018, back when I had started I was toxic and didn't care about roleplay in the slightest, I would treat everyone with
little to no respect and just minge around for my own entertainment, since then I have played a majoraty of RP servers, such as Rust GTARP, and I can assure you that I have learnt how someone could be really demotivated by the behaviour
of the person I used to be.

I was ego-centric and only wanted people to praise me for my shooting skills, it got so extreme that I would spend hours on the server trying to improve my aim, I was on every single day for atleast 8 hours
minimum, I was enjoying the server so much that it became an issue, which ended up in me getting banned for bug abuse.

I have started to think about other peoples experience as well as my own, my actions could have caused people to be put off from wanting to play anymore, all I am asking for is one more chance to redeem myself, I promise that if this
appeal was to be accepted, I will no longer bring any issues for the staff team and the developing team.

Additional Comment(s): As for the ban appeal amir posted a while ago (https://perpheads.com/threads/zansas-ban-appeal-v2.42176/) this was not my idea and I was not aware of this being posted, I am also sorry if that caused any problems.

@Bolli @Bolli @Bolli

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.