Nori's Ban Appeal @Bolli @Collier @Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE @Bolli @Madda @Collier (Been told to tag SA's)
How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Your Steam Name: Nori
Your In-game Name: I don't know
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85513655

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating.

Why should this appeal be considered: I believe that this appeal should be considered as it has been 2 years since I got banned for cheating. During this time I have reconsidered my actions and have came to the conclusion that this was not the right thing to do on the server, or any server/game atall and infact it is boring. I have matured alot since then and have realized that I am in the wrong. I am sorry to everyone I have disrupted by cheating on the server 2 years ago if they still play. I was also banned over a month ago for ban evading the 2 year ban on my new account since it has been a month I hope that you think this is enough time for me to have learnt from my mistakes and move on.

I hope that you can consider this ban appeal as I have had the time to reflect on my actions and I have especially matured within this 2 year period and over a month since I was banned for ban evasion, I believe I have had enough time to reflect on my actions.

Additional Comment(s): I have don't necessarily have access to the account that has been banned (STEAM_0:0:85513655) since I have given it to a friend and I don't want to ask for it back. If you could unban STEAM_0:1:466441 (Mick Warts) which is my new main account I would really appreciate it, I have been playing on that account but it got banned for ban evasion during that time though I did not break any rules and was really getting involved with the community and having fun, if that is not allowed however I will attempt to get my old account back and continue playing on that. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.