Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: 12 hours

Your Steam Name
: Josef
Your In-game Name: Josef Park
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5442038

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.20 User disconnected whilst restrained twice.
Why should this appeal be considered: I disconnected the first time just out of pure annoyance of what just happened, I came back about a few minutes later for them to continue and I was spawned into that room in the PD and I proceeded to message the cop who I left on to come get me along with another two officers and no one ended up coming, assuming they were busy and after I assume it was nearly 10 minutes, I just left again as I wasn't going to wait. No one even cared that I left or even bothered to come get me after I reconnected which proves they clearly didn't care even more along with I assume, no one reported me or anything, I was banned for disconnecting twice in cuffs and I apologize for leaving in cuffs but it's not like I did the second time in front of officers or whilst being taken to cells because no one bothered to come.

Additional Comments: Would of been a lot better to speak to me or something instead of just banning me but you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.