Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 3days

Your Steam Name
: Bestfriend
Your In-game Name: Lembe smith
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155853416

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 User refused to drop his items and money while being mugged and shouted that he was going to disconnect and that he will take the ban.
Why should this appeal be considered: So basically I'll explain the situation that led to this point. This person (Which was my ally) Was in a shootout. I went into the building where the shootout was taking place and where my ally was. As I'm walking inside I ask my ally can I grab a weapon and he agrees so I grabbed one and right as I picked it up he decides to change his answer and shoot me. I make a report and waited 30mins for it to be called off saying he'll only get a verbal and I'm going to be receiving a warning point because I ran into a shootout which involved my ally that I came to help out with. (P.S The ally at the time also stated the reason he changed his mind was because I "raided him" which if I did was a past activity and there's no way he'll remember that in rp thus making it nlr/metagaming.) And so as I'm pretty frustrated about that I make a sit involving Lewis 088 to have a word with him and after begging him he finally agreed he'll come and talk with me in 10mins. And in those 10mins the same person saw me hop into my bazaar and waited till I opened my door to mug me and take all my stuff, and I know the mugging was all valid but as you can see theres a lot that happened for this stupidity to come across my mind and refused to do as Lewis told me. I am sorry and I hope you can understand the seer annoyance of the same person who RDMED me and now is raiding me for all I have. I'm honestly sorry and will use my head in further situations to not break any roleplay.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
(involved) first thing this has been dealt in game @Synatec , at first situation u didn't come to help me, u didn't even know i was here, i don't even know u too,my car wasn't outside,u clearly showed up with ur car when u heared shots u came up to minge guns(as i said it has been dealt with in game and i gave evidence),2nd thing i came to raid u, i gp'd u to mug u and u didn't drop anything u lied to me saying u don't have anything on u, @LEWIS 088 and u said (ban me idc or somth like that), i'd forgive u if u stop doing this shit and apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.