Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (SPOOK)
How long were you banned for:5 days

Your Steam Name
: Flarkleii
Your In-game Name: Frank Klitshcko
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 2.5 - User killed another user without having a valid reason.)
Why should this appeal be considered: I feel like I am receiving a hard punishment for a relatively easy mistake to make in the heat of the moment (not downplaying what I did) I understand completely that what I did was breaking 2.5. When I was communication with the admin who banned me, over the report system, I thought he was investigating what had happened and were gonna bring me to a roof eventually where I could explain myself in better detail since I've got no experience with demos I didn't post any. Posting a demo of my own now would show little more than what the demo used against me shows, other than, that I could not know he wasn't texting someone for help. I was basically expecting to be rushed from behind any second and when I saw his phone out I shot him in the heat of the moment, I fkd up as ppl do. I was unapologetic of shooting the dude after I was banned since it caught me really off-guard and I was pissed about it for this I apologize.

Additional Comment(s): This is just my take on it, I fkd up in the heat of the moment then got angry after I was banned, basically all my bad. thanks for your consideration

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You’ve received numerous amounts of warns within the last two weeks; three of witch are for 2.5. If a player is constantly breaking the same rule, especially within the time frame as yours a ban is necessary as you clearly either don’t care, or don’t understand the rule.

ive also noticed your foul attitude in game and in ooc, especially during admin sits because I’ve had to report you a multiple times due to your inability to follow certain rules.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
First of all, the screenshot you posted has nothing to do with me, second of all, you are talking to me about foul behavior? You've literally been harassing me on the server every chance you've gotten and you seem to be obsessed about me always talking about me and so on. These "certain rules" you've reported me for can you provide some sort of evidence of this? otherwise this is no more than slander. I do however agree on the fact that I can be a douche to the admins yes.

Reaction score
Thats not a screenshot of the situation, that a joke that he has on all posts. Its his signature.

Reaction score
The situation, is where you camped outside my apartment for 10 minutes, then gunpointed me to open the door. I did so, followed all your commands and then we went back outside. You then gunpointed me back inside, where i assume you were going to mug me, where then i received a phone call. You then told me to put the phone down, so i did, and then you shot me. You also didnt give me much time to react to the fact that you were telling me to put the phone down. Stop crying about your ban, and take it. Youve been previously warned for rule 2.5, and im surprised the ban wasnt longer. Spook dealt with the situation well and professionally. (
) - Proof

Reaction score
Denied.

You admitted in the appeal that you are not sorry for your actions that got you banned, you only feel remorse for the way you acted after I banned you.

Reviewed with @Blackdown and @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.