Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: PhannyWitDrip
Your In-game Name: I don't know it has been 3 years
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99061322

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating (See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered:
First I would like to start with apologizing to everybody in the community and to the staff team for what I did, I know that what I did was completely wrong and there's no question about that cheating is a horrible offence and I was dumb enough to do it, I used to play on PERPheads for a long time and when I got banned it's like I lost a part of me (I know this might sound cringey but it is true) I used to have a lot of fun playing with people who were like family to me and I threw all of that away by cheating, it has been over 3 years since I got banned and during those years I have matured a lot as a person and I am sure that I won't make the same dumb mistakes that I did 3 years ago I want to go back into PERPheads and see what I have missed during the 3 years of my ban, I know that I appealed a lot since I got banned and my appeals were denied every single time but yeah I am still here appealing trying to get unbanned or at least a reduction of the ban. All I am asking is for another chance to play again on PERPheads to prove that I have changed as a person and would not make the same mistake again.

additional comments: I know this might not get considered but if there is a slight chance even 1% then I will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.