Ban Bhopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Put a direct mention of Bhopping into rule 3.3

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:3.3
Your version of the rule: Include specific mention of Bunny Hopping as opposed to vague "unrealistic movement"
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Never witnessed a man Bunny hop full speed into a firefight and accurately fire a long barrel rifle. This will probably upset the zoomers who like to spin round like a Beyblade and destroy people but hey ho worth a shout

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is only 'allowed' at the moment as it's literally not enforceable consistently at all.

There have been some updates to prevent people from taking advantage of this such as your aim going through the roof when jumping and other things, but it would probably be best to suggest server updates to further restrict people from 'moving unrealistically' as we're just not gonna enforce something that can't be enforced consistently. People also do some of this instinctively and it just wouldn't always be fair to enforce it like this.

Reaction score
This is only 'allowed' at the moment as it's literally not enforceable consistently at all.

There have been some updates to prevent people from taking advantage of this such as your aim going through the roof when jumping and other things, but it would probably be best to suggest server updates to further restrict people from 'moving unrealistically' as we're just not gonna enforce something that can't be enforced consistently. People also do some of this instinctively and it just wouldn't always be fair to enforce it like this.
But it comes down to unrealistic movement, which it is; so it needs to be enforced. Or ban requests made of course.

Reaction score
But it comes down to unrealistic movement, which it is; so it needs to be enforced. Or ban requests made of course.
You forget, if you report someone you’re “salty”

Reaction score
earlier this year, some other staff member and i were about to give someone either a ban or a warning for bhopping in a shootout, dude was literally jumping across the street, completely in the open and everything, until we checked the staff slack just to see "oh yeah bhopping isn't against the rules" (it didn't say exactly that, probably something about it being allowed because it's difficult to enforce or whatever) and i've never disagreed with anything more

fuck bhopping, all my homies hate bhopping

Reaction score
earlier this year, some other staff member and i were about to give someone either a ban or a warning for bhopping in a shootout, dude was literally jumping across the street, completely in the open and everything, until we checked the staff slack just to see "oh yeah bhopping isn't against the rules" (it didn't say exactly that, probably something about it being allowed because it's difficult to enforce or whatever) and i've never disagreed with anything more

fuck bhopping, all my homies hate bhopping
Based

Reaction score
It’s already the literal definition of 3.3 though is it not? Other than crouch spamming I don’t see any other way you can break it.

Reaction score
What do you class as bhopping? Since 1 jump is not bhopping, 2 I guess if you want to stretch it, 3 or more should be punishable (if you even manage to hit 3 jumps without stamina fucking you in the ass)

Reaction score
POV: You're just trying to kill some skids that threw a grenade and aren't equipped with any other weapons, pussying their way out

Can there also be a way to enforce this more strictly instead of just implementing a game feature that fucks up our recoil? (Raindance era). People need to be punished who do this and not just a slap on the wrist, gunplay can be horrible in this server.
trying is the right word

Reaction score
POV: You're just trying to kill some skids that threw a grenade and aren't equipped with any other weapons, pussying their way out

Can there also be a way to enforce this more strictly instead of just implementing a game feature that fucks up our recoil? (Raindance era). People need to be punished who do this and not just a slap on the wrist, gunplay can be horrible in this server.
Of course it was Jenga lmao, focus on 2.1 btw

Reaction score
this is litterly as annoying/excessive as one of the servers i use to play in that banned you walking with a grav gun in your hands if this rules does pass there will be loads of warnings for something some people do natrually

Reaction score

@nutrient10 I don't see how this could possibly be allowed now. @Aquaa ended up making an AR on me for bhopping, which got denied then accepted.
If this is the case, I may aswell go ahead and dispute half of that warning.

Reaction score
this is litterly as annoying/excessive as one of the servers i use to play in that banned you walking with a grav gun in your hands if this rules does pass there will be loads of warnings for something some people do natrually
Staff should be able to spot if it's by accident or if it's on purpose, there are times where I get shot when I'm not expecting it and crouch jump as a reaction, where as there are times where someone will do it on purpose.

Reaction score
What do you class as bhopping? Since 1 jump is not bhopping, 2 I guess if you want to stretch it, 3 or more should be punishable (if you even manage to hit 3 jumps without stamina fucking you in the ass)
Jumping in combat should just not be allowed in general, same as crouch running in circles whilst reloading.

Reaction score
Bhopping through someones front door during a raid should definitely be bannable and it was heavily enforced a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.