Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Virginia Hill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - User had pulled a firearm under gun-point, resulting in his death. (That was an AR)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Ok so,i want to dispute the reason of ban. As the guy who made AR said i didnt comply under gunpoint,which resulted in my death.

It resulted in my death cuz i dont have regeneration skill and other,i have skill only for crafting,so i literally was 1 shot. Ok now after revieving the clip i want to say that i wasnt under gunpoint aswell. And i think i can aprove it with images from my clip,and the greqh clip.

1. First of all,when u gunpointing it means u need to aim to that person,not only hold the gun in hands,but from his clip we can see that he didnt gunpoint on me,and start gunpointing when i already was running.
Proof : ;
2. In my clip,we can see that he wasnt holding the gun right on me,but a bit on the right of me .
Proof :
So technically i wasnt under gunpoint. If he will shot in that position ( ) his bullet will go in here ( ) and not in me.

Now u can ask why i got shot then,i can answer. Because he start gunpoiting when i already was running(https://imgur.com/a/Tnksvtz) .

Why i didnt comply then ?
Because he was gunpointing from my back,and i dont have eyes on my back. Thats the reason i got shot,and its not reason because i didnt comply under gunpoint,its because he one tapped me,and he start gunpointing only when i was already running (from my back)

Additional Information: I hope all of you understand now,that there wasnt gunpointing right on me,and when he was gunpointing on me,i was already running,and it was from my back.

Thanks for reading that,and i hope you will know the truth now.

Reaction score
1684649460648.png sorry for that figure i didnt mean to do that,i mean it shows where bullet will go if he shot me in that position

(The stick shows tracker of bullet,and circle where it will be shot)

Reaction score

A lethal weapon was directly pointed towards you, you had no cover whatsoever and not even a chance to break gunpoint. You saw the gun for a brief moment then ran away which led to your death.

Regardless of the gun being slightly to the left it is still in your general direction and should've adhered to rule 3.4. Not even your regeneration genes would've saved you from that bullet hitting your head.

Reviewed with @Oddy @Exnem @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.