Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Colured
Your Roleplay Name: Bruce Anton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37078694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User was constantly impacting the experience of another player, killing over minor actions, this being 2 max punches for being pushed constantly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Please take a chance to read this. Here is the full story and with evidence https://perpheads.com/threads/staff-complaint-a1l.51917/ - This was obviously self-defence and a invalid ban.

The clip that I provided shows that this is not even a minor or 'accidental actions' this was defined as self-defence, which I find a fair reason to kill him after kept pushing me and attacking me and my friend. I don't really know why A1L was this salty - you could really feel in it his voice and his actions towards me and my friend. For me it felt like a trap after trolling him after talking shit to me, he wanted me to kill him, so he could ban me for something. This is just a thought.

Reaction score
Would appreciate some else than A1L reconsiders this ban, please.

Reaction score

Please upload evidence to this thread. The staff complaint section is private so we cannot view the link.

Reaction score
How is you stabbing him 7 times the definition of self defense?
What was your reason to continuously pushing and harassing him? How did that benefit you?

Reaction score

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

Killing him over him punching you or your friend twice after repeatedly pushing and assaulting him is not a proportionate escalation of the situation whatsoever.

Stop the shittalking on the forums or I'm going to extend your ban myself

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.