Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Raaan
Your Roleplay Name: Ethan Brownlee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:473277484

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Was speeding down business street going 81MPH running a civillian over in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was a police officer at the time and was responding to a alert that someone was robbing jennifers jewellery store up that road when somebody jumped out from the markets on the right side from behind a bush so I couldnt see him. Thats why he was hit by the car.

Additional Information: Can I also be unblacklisted from being a police officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This isn’t an apology, this is a dispute. If you don’t believe the ban is valid you will need to provide evidence.

Reaction score
Im looking but there is no folder called phdemos

Reaction score
I am doing that but there isnt anything called phdemos there

A1L

Reaction score
https://mega.nz/file/BWExHLoD#78KbrhpEXuHQB5JzSOr1BT63O-exegBVtb2iby79hXs Thats the link there
and yes I did call EMS but nobody would respond

Although I am not dealing with the dispute, I will review your demo and if you were indeed responding to something and the guy ran out, I'll remove your ban and blacklist, as I merely issued it based on the fact of the people you were with, the others were breaking the rules and minging and clearly not here to properly role-play as a police officer.

A1L

Reaction score
alert that someone was robbing jennifers jewellery store

When? In your demo it shows nothing of a sort, if you were even responding (as the incident has not come up in the top left although others has in your demo), you had no emergency lights or sirens on and were excessively speeding when the crosswalk was pressed. I will not remove your ban or blacklist as it is valid, however three other staff members will deal with this. You also allowed a civilian to magdump the body and shoot for no reason at all.

Evidence for whoever deals with it;

Reaction score
Right I cannot remember everything that happened but you can obviously see that I didnt meant to run that guy over plus I was afk whenever that guy mag dumped the body

Reaction score

It is clear from the demo provided above that your actions were in violation of the rules.

You were speeding down business street going way above the speed limit, breaking multiple traffic laws without a reason. You did not have your lights on nor anything proving you were responding to a situation. If you followed the speed limit, this collision would've been avoided.
Screenshot_3401.png
In addition to this, you stood there twice while a person finished off the person you ran over. 3.16 - idle will be added to your ban reason. Screenshot_3402.png

Reviwed with @Maia, @Ellie , @Dave , @steelo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.