Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Days

Your Steam Name: Ricardo Quaresma
Your Roleplay Name: James Magiure
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455823014

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User began a shootout with police over a false belief that they were being pursued for conducting a raid, when during such raid they did not kill anyone and there was no evidence left behind. As such, the crime they could have been charged with did not carry a large enough sentence to justify their actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I wasn't escaping any raids at all, I was already committed to accelerate the car when the cop attempted to GP me, thus why I didn't stop the car. I shot the officer due to the fact he attempted to GP me. I want my ban to be lifted soon as possible please.

Reaction score
Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I wasn't escaping any raids at all

Quick comment from a person that made AR:
You litearlly started a chase and shootout with ignoring GP over a traffic ticket. You litearlly was talking on AR that you did raid and that was the reson justyfing you. Now you are saying. Did you even watched video proof and read desc of AR?

Reaction score

We have decided to deny this dispute today based on the fact that you had conducted a raid which there had been no evidence to link you back to it which the Officers could have used to arrest you and the fact that you are trying to dispute the ban by saying you had shot the Officer because he had attempted to gunpoint you. An Officer gun pointing you isn't enough reason for you to shoot him. I suggest next time you have raided someone you attempt to hide and not sit outside PD breaking traffic laws.

@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.