Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because killed somone through a wall whilst they were getting robbed

Why should this appeal be considered?: nobody was bothered about the whole situation as nobody lost anything. The admin stopped responding to me when I said I was coming off and I come back on to see a 2 week ban . They said I was acting afk when I wasn't which then led to me dying. All I was trying to do was help the person getting robbed but instead I get banned for no solid reason. I'm guessing the person who banned me was the robber so they think because I fumbled there robbery I should get a 2 WEEK ban.2 weeks is very unnecessary as I've looked through the scam bans and people get banned for 1 week and lower for far far worse things. So if you wouldn't mind unbanning or at least reducing my ban to a more realistic period like 2-5 days it would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
nobody was bothered about the whole situation as nobody lost anything.
The person you killed made a report, and when I questioned him he said that you're not friends and the only interaction he's had with you was earlier on in the day when he killed you iirc.

They said I was acting afk when I wasn't which then led to me dying

Go ahead and upload a video of your demo, it's going to show you seeing people run at you with rifles, and then immediately run into the chair and sit down to go afk and "have a shit".

2 weeks is very unnecessary as I've looked through the scam bans and people get banned for 1 week and lower for far far worse things.

You have had two 1 week bans in the last month for 3.4 and you think 2 weeks is excessive?

Reaction score

In order to dispute your ban you will have to provide evidence of the situation. You have 24 hours to do so.

Reaction score
The person you killed made a report, and when I questioned him he said that you're not friends and the only interaction he's had with you was earlier on in the day when he killed you iirc.

Go ahead and upload a video of your demo, it's going to show you seeing people run at you with rifles, and then immediately run into the chair and sit down to go afk and "have a shit".

You have had two 1 week bans in the last month for 3.4 and you think 2 weeks is excessive?
yes as those bans were a completely different and also shouldn't have even been week bans. I would very much appreciate it if you would just rethink the situation and let me off with a lighter punishment.

Reaction score
yes as those bans were a completely different and also shouldn't have even been week bans. I would very much appreciate it if you would just rethink the situation and let me off with a lighter punishment.
You cannot dispute ban lengths, if you think the ban length was excessive you will have to make a Staff Complaint on @Aquaa

Reaction score
unban me then i dont think i should have been banned i was just helping a friend
Are you actually going to dispute something about this ban or are you just going to keep asking for it to be lowered? And again, you claim that the guy is your friend but you killed him and he does not know you - You didn't even know his name.

Reaction score
Are you actually going to dispute something about this ban or are you just going to keep asking for it to be lowered? And again, you claim that the guy is your friend but you killed him and he does not know you - You didn't even know his name.
my bad I shouldn't say friend he was just chill with me so killing him whilst he was getting robbed actually helped him because the robbers couldn't take his loot. I didn't realise that was against the rules as I've seen people do it before. And I did go afk I'm not lying you just don't want to believe me

Reaction score

Shooting someone because they were getting mugged is not actually helping them. Especially if they are not your friend.

You also sat in the chair to avoid being killed.

I am extending your ban to 1 month as you clearly have no regard for the rules.
@doge

Status
Not open for further replies.