Ban Dispute (Beancan)

Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Beancan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Theotherzuni
Your Roleplay Name: Fleece Johnson
Your SteamID: 76561198964577758

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - The user killed someone in the back of city shop because they thought they were talking about killing them (the player he killed was not).

Why should this appeal be considered?: There was a group of 10 ish people in the back of city shop after one of them shot my friend and whole they were back there they were talking about killing me so after both of those I went around the building and shot the people inside. If there is a way to look at the demo it would prove that I was 100% in the right

Additional Information: If a group of friends are talking about killing me and almost killed my friend it is definitely justified to kill them. I requested a sit for a better chance ti explain myself but was denied and banned before I could tell my full side of the story.
 
Back
Top