- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 35
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Beancan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: Greg7219
Your Roleplay Name: Mikey Dover
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:920629061
Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - The user was running over a medic for no reason in front of multiple police officers next to an ongoing police lockdown (which was broadcast). They later lied and made a report against the officers arresting them, stating they did so for "no reason", and kept on insisting something completely different happened until they later stated, "I forgot".
Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't run over no one, my car is not even that fast too, i wasnt targe the ems work. At the time i didnt see no pd aswell they was upstaire in the pd. It may look like i was i was only trying to drive out. The pd shot my car arrest me after. I ask the pd for the clip he said im not showing it so i ask for Sergent he said arrest me for 9.2. I didnt run over anyone. I made a F6 the admin lie to me and gaslight me say I'm lying to him and Making stuff up. I really enjoy this sever i love play it.
Additional Information: Bean can lie to me on F6 report.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Beancan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: Greg7219
Your Roleplay Name: Mikey Dover
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:920629061
Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - The user was running over a medic for no reason in front of multiple police officers next to an ongoing police lockdown (which was broadcast). They later lied and made a report against the officers arresting them, stating they did so for "no reason", and kept on insisting something completely different happened until they later stated, "I forgot".
Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't run over no one, my car is not even that fast too, i wasnt targe the ems work. At the time i didnt see no pd aswell they was upstaire in the pd. It may look like i was i was only trying to drive out. The pd shot my car arrest me after. I ask the pd for the clip he said im not showing it so i ask for Sergent he said arrest me for 9.2. I didnt run over anyone. I made a F6 the admin lie to me and gaslight me say I'm lying to him and Making stuff up. I really enjoy this sever i love play it.
Additional Information: Bean can lie to me on F6 report.


