Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benjo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: NordLandeR
Your Roleplay Name: Gorbit_Johnsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: https://mega.nz/file/WOoADBrA#D5cDy-I_tfiX6p7QasGbAtX-hNr-sXUirqHtCtU6aW8

https://mega.nz/file/SSgCTJLB#WC06pdEjRPcgRRffoOq9Us7uMlk-oD4vvj8efp6jqpY

The reason for my appeal is mainly because Benji got it wrong and thout it was on deliberate kill like i wanted to murder these two people for no reason..

But the fact is i had music playin and i had just smoke a blunt and hear steps so i stood ready for a incoming raid and the door opened suddenly in middle of growing operation so i unloaded magasine becuase thats what raiders do when they rush in, they just kill everything moving in..

Unfortunate this Sam here got a OOC grudge and real attitude towards me, hes is allied wit my org but still has raided me 4 days the same day and i expected this to be an other great loss of income and time dealing with hes way of roleplay.

There has been a huge missunderstanding, i want this corrected...

This is the last attempt at remaining on this community, am to old to defend against OOC attacks from a 20 year old kidd who finally found a way to hurt me.

Reaction score

We will accept this as we can understand being jumpy to some degree, especially if you have been raided multiple times previously. We came to the conclusion that the first kill was purely accidental and simply a reaction to the door opening, however, the second kill was totally unnecessary as he was stood opposite showing no threat. Instead of a ban, we will be issuing a warning for the second kill as your record is clean within recent years.

Your excuse that you were "smoking" and had music playing is not an acceptable excuse either as if you want to play the server you should do so with the appropriate sound settings and mental clarity. This excuse plays no part in the judgement we have made here.

Also, please do not just assume people have a grudge against you, they likely just do not appreciate being shot for they perceive to be no reason.

We will also need these items from you when you rejoin. If the players are not online to be refunded they will be removed and @Samsterminator can make a refund request.

60mj40OpMG5x92Te.png

Reviewed with @Madda and @money

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.