Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: gabry1847
Your Roleplay Name: Dumenc Ubbriacon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516428327

Why were you punished?: 3.2, 5.1 - Metagaming again, public mugging

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Server Staff/Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out with the utmost respect to dispute the recent ban placed on my account, "gabry1847pingu.ispro," enacted on 03/15/2024. I believe there may have been a misinterpretation of events, and I am eager to provide clarification to rectify any misunderstandings.

Absence of Metagaming:
I want to assure you and the entire staff that my friends and I hold the principles of fair play in the highest regard. Throughout our gameplay sessions, we meticulously adhered to the established server guidelines, utilizing only in-game communication channels such as phone calls and text messages. Our commitment to upholding the integrity of the game is unwavering.

Involvement in the Mugging Incident:
Regarding the unfortunate mugging incident that occurred in public, it's imperative to elucidate that any involvement on my part was entirely unintentional. The situation unfolded in a manner beyond our control, with my friend Tom Asturbato (STEAM_0:0:636347672) assuming sole responsibility for the altercation. Both Racc101_ (STEAM_0:0:621474474) and I found ourselves unexpectedly caught in the commotion while patiently awaiting Tom's companionship for our planned activities. Our actions were guided by a sincere desire to navigate the situation in accordance with the server's regulations, prioritizing self-defense while respecting the established rules of engagement.

Request for Reconsideration:
In light of the circumstances presented, I humbly implore you to reconsider the ban imposed on my account. I stand ready and willing to provide any additional information or clarification necessary to facilitate a thorough review of the situation. Your dedication to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players is commendable, and I remain optimistic for a swift and equitable resolution.

I extend my sincerest gratitude for your attention to this matter and your commitment to fostering a positive gaming community. Anticipating a favorable outcome, I eagerly await your prompt response.

Warm regards,

Gabry1847

Reaction score
Any particular reason why you are using AI to write this?

Are you actually disputing the legitimacy of the ban or is this an appeal? If this is a dispute, we will more than likely need some form of evidence.

Reaction score
Any particular reason why you are using AI to write this?

Are you actually disputing the legitimacy of the ban or is this an appeal? If this is a dispute, we will more than likely need some form of evidence.
If you have any reason to think that I used Ai you could use an Ai detector, simply I go to plurilingual school in italy and Im used to write essays with formal english. Also feel free to ask for any kind of evidence i'm willing to help staff to solve this situation.

Reaction score

If you have any reason to think that I used Ai you could use an Ai detector, simply I go to plurilingual school in italy and Im used to write essays with formal english.

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.