Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DAMAGEPLAN
Your Roleplay Name: Badger Matthews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210243665

Why were you punished?: i was banned for gas can bombing a rival gangs car while it was parked, unsure how this became an admin matter instead of in game roleplay police matter as it should have been. --- copy & pasted report reason: "Just creating fuel can bombs blowing up other people's cars, not here to roleplay"

Why should this appeal be considered?: This server is the only reason I play garrys mod anymore, I think that in game explosives and pyrotechnics / bombings should be handled by in game police considering its a crime listed in the laws, and last time I checked its the polices job to uphold the laws, not the admins, considering it was one bombing and not 100. me and a group of people play on this server and think this ban is EXTREMELY uncalled for, considering one member of our group was assasinated by the other group, we thought that a car bombing in an attempt to take revenge for our fallen group member was in place. if anything more than gang retaliation we were expecting police trouble, not a ban. considering im not hacking or spewing slurs in the chat it should have stayed a police matter instead of admins getting involved. sorry for gang war rp.

A1L

Reaction score
You did multiple places, this seems more like a dispute. Please provide evidence.
Your demo name is perpheads_demo_2024-4-1 13-02-30 and perpheads_demo_2024-4-1 14-01-53

Website you can use to upload your demos
Demo guide to find your demos

Please do so within the next 24 hours. Can you also explain why you disconnected unconscious? also give more information on this so called rival gang and who exactly it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.