Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - Shot me as a courier for knocking on his door attempting to help deliver a package with my fellow courier that was I was making rounds with

Why should this appeal be considered?: He comes up to my property, starts banging on the door. we greet each other and he lets me know that its my package, so i go to unlock my door and attempt to open it. after i attempt to open it, he is literally just sat there talking shit for 5 minutes just spamming e on the door so that i cant open it. but he wants to report me for 2.5? he was sat there minging just ruining my rp experience and im getting banned. i thought it was quite justified what i had done, he was literally sat there just minging for 5 minutes talking shit not giving me my package and not even allowing me to leave my own property so when i was able to leave i shot him in his leg and bandaged him

Last edited:

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i guarantee you demo request either me or him and he is going to get a slap on the wrist whereas he should be getting a 2.5 ban or atleast a courier blacklist. the guy is a fucking joke mate how is he going to report me for 2.5 when he was sat there minging like that? certain people on this game man

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
demo request me. you cant catch it from their pov

A1L

Reaction score
demo request me. you cant catch it from their pov
It is probably irrelevant if you didn't get them to stop prior if you did warn them to stop or they'd be shot, but either way this should've been resolved rather than you shooting them over minor actions, you could've also just called the police instead of shooting him after the fact the door was open and you have more than 1 door to go out of.

Upload your demo perpheads_demo_2024-5-9 21-09-27 if you want me to review it though

Demo guide
Website you can use - or use another file sharing website

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
are you sure this is the correct demo? i cant find it i copy pasted the demo name to search through hard drive

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
sent. you are correct though, it does seem exessive from his pov due to his cherry picked white washed clip. and what are you talking about aswell bro? i have more than 1 door to go out off? why should i need to go through a different door out off my own property just because someone is sat there minging? why should i have to roleplay a certain and specific way because of someone who is sat there trying to negatively impact it. you understand what im saying?

A1L

Reaction score

After discussion, it was excessive for you to shoot the courier after the fact the package was already delivered, if you had shot through the door for them not letting you open it and pretty much just minging, it would've probably been fine, however as you had done this after the door was already opened at that point and your package was delivered, this is considered excessive and there was no need to shoot them at all as it had stopped.

However, both couriers @John Bendetti & @HuskyD0G will receive a punishment for their minging and not letting you open your door properly to deliver your package.

Reviewed with @Collier @Efan @Draxen @Tilin @Nazeer

Status
Not open for further replies.