Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: the dinoman
Your Roleplay Name: noah Ficklestein
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423446081

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - Shot Police over an illegal transportation charge. Once knocked unconscious by Police, the user disconnected whilst a Paramedic was seconds away from reviving them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, i have been wondering whether or not to make this appeal but i decided to do it. So basically me and my freind was going to store some guns from bazaar then the police officer said that i should go back into my shop instead of putting it in the trunk i refused. He then called for backup and pointed the driver: my freind, Out of the car so i took my chance to run for it while my freind was getting arrested. I then pulled my gun out (dbarrel shotgun) and said HANDS UP! then he took his gun out so i shot him.

Additional Information: I spent a long time making this appeal. And i also didnt even have i shop at the time, we were going to raid someone.

Reaction score
Why did you think that pulling your weapon out to threaten a police officer was a good idea? Furthermore, what did you assume the jail sentence would be for such a crime? Was it worth risking your life for?

Status
Not open for further replies.