Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jordz
Your Roleplay Name: Brayden Heydon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Inequitable, double standard, and an abuse of power. This ban should have never happened. I did what Collier wanted, I forfeited the gun in agreeance to his word. I did not loiter the scene of a shootout. There was no current shootout. There was no active gunman. It's not against the rules to examine dead bodies.

Additional Information: I received this ban from Collier.

I was in the area of a shootout stuck in cuffs. A cop uncuffed me and I left the scene. Shortly there after, the shootout ended. I, along with multiple other random people, examined the sprawl of dead bodies; as there was no active gunman, no cops. and no current shootout. There was a gun on the ground, so I picked it up (it happened to be Collier's AS50). 15-20 minutes later I got reported. After litigating with the admins and finding some fair ground, me Collier found it just to forfeit the gun so no one receives it. - This is according to Collier's word.

After forfeiting the gun, I asked Collier if the other random person who grabbed the AK/Sako from the scene seconds before me would receive the same sit that I did. He concurred, but was unaware it happened. Upon agreement and after forfeiting the gun, I asked for proof of inquiry to the other apparent 3.4 rule breaker for equitable reasons and to ensure I wasn't being singled out since it was his AS50. I figured he would see the log from seconds prior and teleport that individual to us. Instead, he got upset and said he will ban me anyway even though I followed through with what he wanted.

This ban is completely bias as the AS50 was Collier's. He was the judge, jury, and executioner. There is still no statement/ban/inquiry to the other apparent 3.4 rule breaker who grabbed the AK/Sako. Why? And why was it only the AS50 that a report was made about? The only reason I got a sit was because it was Collier's AS50 and the AK/Sako is a fart in the wind. Double standard.

Receiving a two week ban for litigating an agreement, following through, and ensuring equity, is overkill and an abuse of power. Especially when the ban comes from the admin who lost the gun.

Reaction score
You will need to provide some sort of evidence to this situation, please can you upload the following demos:
perpheads_demo_2022-8-14 04-02-41
perpheads_demo_2022-8-14 05-02-24

I will give you 24 hours to upload them, and if you have not provided them by this deadline, then the dispute will be closed. For the record, the gun was not owned by Collier.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jordz
Your Roleplay Name: Brayden Heydon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Inequitable, double standard, and an abuse of power. This ban should have never happened. I did what Collier wanted, I forfeited the gun in agreeance to his word. I did not loiter the scene of a shootout. There was no current shootout. There was no active gunman. It's not against the rules to examine dead bodies.

Additional Information: I received this ban from Collier.

I was in the area of a shootout stuck in cuffs. A cop uncuffed me and I left the scene. Shortly there after, the shootout ended. I, along with multiple other random people, examined the sprawl of dead bodies; as there was no active gunman, no cops. and no current shootout. There was a gun on the ground, so I picked it up (it happened to be Collier's AS50). 15-20 minutes later I got reported. After litigating with the admins and finding some fair ground, me Collier found it just to forfeit the gun so no one receives it. - This is according to Collier's word.

After forfeiting the gun, I asked Collier if the other random person who grabbed the AK/Sako from the scene seconds before me would receive the same sit that I did. He concurred, but was unaware it happened. Upon agreement and after forfeiting the gun, I asked for proof of inquiry to the other apparent 3.4 rule breaker for equitable reasons and to ensure I wasn't being singled out since it was his AS50. I figured he would see the log from seconds prior and teleport that individual to us. Instead, he got upset and said he will ban me anyway even though I followed through with what he wanted.

This ban is completely bias as the AS50 was Collier's. He was the judge, jury, and executioner. There is still no statement/ban/inquiry to the other apparent 3.4 rule breaker who grabbed the AK/Sako. Why? And why was it only the AS50 that a report was made about? The only reason I got a sit was because it was Collier's AS50 and the AK/Sako is a fart in the wind. Double standard.

Receiving a two week ban for litigating an agreement, following through, and ensuring equity, is overkill and an abuse of power. Especially when the ban comes from the admin who lost the gun.
I am involved

Me and 2 other gunmen were present inside glassco with Collier / Peter the one who died with the as50 along with all the other guns we won fairly being on scene. We had to clear the area so maybe you didn't hear gunshots when you arrived but it is impossible that you couldn't hear gunshots in the distance and that's not why you arrived closer. This means you put your own self in danger knowing there was or is a possibly still ongoing shootout. Regardless if shots were still being fired you don't run there when you're uninvolved just to pick up some guns that is totally devaluing your own life over a piece of metal, polymer and plastic.

I was the one who reported you, I pointed out that the AS50 was right in front of our open door where we had line of sight however maybe while it was broken because I was talking to my flanker to see if any raiders remain you snuck up and yoinked it. That is ballsy from somebody who arrives unarmed and walks to the exact spot I just beamed a guy with a Scar-L at to chance ALSO being beamed losing his life in the process of mingegrabbing.

Albeit I will agree we should have gotten the AK/sako whatever it was as well out of that since mingegrabbing is mingegrabbing and running towards a shootout unarmed just for a free gun is totally 3.4 so not only should you be punished but also the other guy. Meaning Collier's decision on behalf of my report upon you was completely valid however none of us were aware of the loot except for the AS50 because the AS50 was clearly present with the sound it makes and the fact I was the one who killed him so I knew.

Reaction score
The only reason I got a sit was because it was Collier's AS50 and the AK/Sako is a fart in the wind. Double standard.
Obviously I will not be the one to deal with this dispute, but I will not allow you to slander me in this dispute. To provide some context, I already explained to you that the AS50 in question was originally mine, was dropped, picked up and dropped again and then belonged to the individuals who won the raid (I lost, I am losing as AS50 either way, I do not care, it is just a gun).

You were banned due to your complete refusal to cooperate with me and your attempts to dictate the terms of the AS50 being taken. Yes, I lied to you to effectively enforce the rules and remove the AS50 off you that you never should have had in the first place.

To address the "double standards" argument, after I banned you, I checked the logs to find the gun in question, I could not find it. The only AK-type rifles that were taken from Glass Co. were taken by the victors of the shootout, so no rules violations occurred.

A1L

Reaction score

No evidence was provided. If you still wish to make another dispute, make sure to upload both demos requested for the dispute above otherwise it'll be closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.