Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: plopskii
Your Roleplay Name: Allan olof
Your SteamID: 76561198360893217 or STEAM_0:1:200313744

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.11 - Proppushed the Mayor's limo "by accident" because he "didn't like the music" his friend was playing and wanted to move it away.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i don't understand this you make a mistake and he banned me for a week ban as soon as you do something (they weren't even meant to be) he doesn't believe me. I didn't even explain everything just a bit of them before he banned me. I shouldn't be banned for this was a mistake anyone could make a misstake. my friend hade a tv that I was going to hide so I went out into the streets and pulled it out with me and then the car came, the car was just there at the wrong time. I cut them because I knew they would happen, why would I do something that whould make me banned on purpose. You should still understand that you make mistakes, it's the first time this happened and the last time you don't even get a warning you get a 1 week ban. What he did was wrong, I hadn't finished writing the report while I was writing, so he banned me, I wasn't allowed to explain everything. And if he doesn't believe me after I show the clip and explain a small part of the situation, he will still ban me, and 1 week is very unnecessary, especially if you didn't do them on purpose. Why would I benefit from killing the Mayer I liked him, and when I ask about him taking down the taxes he did it, and I knew you get banned for prop abuse , and especially never against a Mayer who has done nothing regardless of whether they were someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.