Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @console ban
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Da Bird
Your Roleplay Name: n/a
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:706708799

Why were you punished?: console ban says i was banned from someone else in my house who has a banned account

Why should this appeal be considered?: my brother plays the server and has a ban for a week i didn't realise this as i was wanting to play with my friends who are on the server and now have been console banned permanently, i wish to be unbanned as i feel its unfair to be banned because someone who i live with is banned , thank you

Reaction score
Who are your friends? What made you decide to start playing now in particular, a day after your brother was banned? Can you make your steam profile public?

Reaction score
rebelz and ihatekane , my brother was playing with them as we have the same friendship group, i assume he was banned for a reason, i was asked to come on the game as i am working alot and only get to come online every now and again, i understand the reason for my ban just think i should be unbanned as i havent actually done anything and havent even been on the server before

Reaction score
oh i thought it was, there it should be fine, my account is quite new as i dont really go on pc as i work alot as explained previously

Status
Not open for further replies.