Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ravth3gav
Your Roleplay Name: Kush McDealer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because Alt account of STEAM_0:1:84927586

Why should this appeal be considered?: because im not trying to ban evade. im a completely different person and everytime i log in this happens. i have been banned for this before and it just keeps happening even after i apeal it? im a different person can someone pls like unlik the accounts or something because it will just happen the same next week.

Reaction score
the account i want unbanned is my own account which should be kush mcdealer or ravth3gav

Reaction score
wait no i understand now
for some reason my steam account is wrong
i should be on ravth3gav but its not its on wrong acc mb

Reaction score
wait no i understand now
for some reason my steam account is wrong
i should be on ravth3gav but its not its on wrong acc mb

It’s wrong because that’s what you used to sign up.

Why would you not sign up with the correct account?

Reaction score
The issue is I can't find an instance where all three "people" have joined the server at the same time, which makes it difficult to confirm that there are three unique people.

It's also a bit strange that you tried to join shortly after your "brother" was told yet again he isn't getting unbanned.

My suggestion would be you wait 3 days for the frostedflakes ban to expire.

Reaction score
It’s wrong because that’s what you used to sign up.

Why would you not sign up with the correct account?
i dont know why i signed up using this account it must have been a simple mistake. i dont often got too play on my pc much so i may have just done it out of a bad habbit. if you check my log in records you can see im not a smurf account as me and my brother play at the same time.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The issue is I can't find an instance where all three "people" have joined the server at the same time, which makes it difficult to confirm that there are three unique people.

It's also a bit strange that you tried to join shortly after your "brother" was told yet again he isn't getting unbanned.

tiny is there any way he can prove this because this has happened before when both account was in the server at the same time

Reaction score

why should i have to wait
we arent the same person and only 2 of us brothers play gmod. if you check the time played for the gavtherav and gavin james accoutns its under 10 mins

Reaction score
i dont know why i signed up using this account it must have been a simple mistake. i dont often got too play on my pc much so i may have just done it out of a bad habbit. if you check my log in records you can see im not a smurf account as me and my brother play at the same time.
ive already been banned and someone else had the problem resolved. cant we just do the same again???

Reaction score
tiny is there any way he can prove this because this has happened before when both account was in the server at the same time

Three not two.

why should i have to wait
we arent the same person and only 2 of us brothers play gmod. if you check the time played for the gavtherav and gavin james accoutns its under 10 mins
You've already managed to wait for most of the ban without complaining, so you are clearly capable of waiting.

How many computers are you using?

Reaction score
he has already had this situation before
im banned it banned his accounts automatically when he tried to play the game because its steam shared
so when ever he tries to play the game if im banned it bans all the accounts related becuase it thinks im alting but im not. ask collier im pretty sure he was the person who dealt with this situation before.

Reaction score
Three not two.

You've already managed to wait for most of the ban without complaining, so you are clearly capable of waiting.

How many computers are you using?
2 because i only come home from uni too play on holidays and its the easter holiday. i wont be able to play in 3 days as i will be back in manchester

Reaction score
I know exactly what happened before, there is no need to go over that.

The issue is you are clearly sharing accounts, computers and game ownership. This makes it it difficult to verify who is actually behind the keyboard.

@frostedflakes - if you actually purchased the game on your own account and this would be simpler.

Reaction score
I know exactly what happened before, there is no need to go over that.

The issue is you are clearly sharing accounts, computers and game ownership. This makes it it difficult to verify who is actually behind the keyboard.

@frostedflakes - if you actually purchased the game on your own account and this would be simpler.
can we please find a way too resolve this without me having to wait. we have verification of both of playing at the same time which proves we arent the same person. so for what reason should i stay banned