Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: sejdo smokvica plin
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathan Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589559187

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: They think im an alt of the account listed here: STEAM_0:0:636232218

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I can confirm I am not an alt account of the steam id listed above. I am a whole other person haha, I understand why this happens since I was an admin myself on another game and the same things happened there where console used to first ban (if the other acc was banned) and then alert us of the ban since someone had the same ip i guess and it flagged it as an alternative account.

Additional Information: I can confirm I am not the steam account owner of the currently banned account I guess and I tried to join today and got a ban, I understand this can be a error and well, it is. I hope i can get back to the perpheads community asap, again Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
I'd like to add that the account that was banned and the account that was claimed to be my alt account is actually my close friend, that may confuse u but still 2 different people. if u check our steam account u'll see we have a big number of weekly hours on only garry's mod so theres another proof that it cant be my alternative cuz of the unreal hours put in same week :).