Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: hollowxsako
Your Roleplay Name: Samoa Joe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39650526

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I got banned due to one of my family shared friends account being banned in game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I should be unbanned due to me not even being involved in the banning of STEAM_0:0:712316687 as we both play the game. I should not be banned just because we both family share the game. Here is another clip we also used to prove that we both play at the same time and we don't have any alt accounts;

Additional Information: He got a three day ban due to killing someone after robbing them, which is fair and he accepts it but the ban shouldn't also include me on the suspicion of an alt account.

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure how you've managed to get Steam to allow you to play concurrently without purchasing two copies of the game. Garry will be very disappointed in you. If you want to share your game, you need to share your bans.

You ban can be removed once your friend has demonstrated they have purchased their own copy, or you need to wait for their ban to expire.