Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Cockmastaflex
Your Roleplay Name: Mitchell Fleck
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104506768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Killed someone in front of bank because he was in a specific organisation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was in ASDA Academy based with our parent company ASDA for about 2 to 3 days now, and they wanted us to do a company photo, we then took multiple pictures until we all stupidly got too comfortable they ended up robbing and mugging all of us in the academy. I then went to look for the Members of ASDA to get some quick revenge, I went to the bazaar and saw that someone owning a store was promoting they were in ASDA so I remembered his face from the store and went to get a gun. Later on, I saw him at the bank and I popped him.

Also moderator curak only let me say 2 sentences before he instantly banned me and I couldn't explain myself and the events that happened previously.

Additional Information: rethink my ban pls

Reaction score

Was the guy that you killed directly involved in your mugging? If so please provide evidence

Reaction score
You should be certain that everyone you kill is involved how can you not confirm that the guy you killed was involved in the mugging you make 0 sense

Status
Not open for further replies.