Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Kylle
Your Roleplay Name: Rasputin Degurechaff
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635921274

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User failed to comply under gunpoint, user also stored his weapon less than a minute after killing someone.

Why should this appeal be considered?: If I run back to my base at church, change the weapon and run back to regular apartments with a different weapon and run into the cop then I shouldn’t be banned for changing my weapon at the last minute since I was a way out of side of anyone and could’ve stayed at my base, but decided not to while the first thing is correct. The second one is not, and I think that might have been a misunderstanding

Additional Information: <3 no sorry that was all

Reaction score

Hello,

In order for your dispute to be dealt with, you will have to provide evidence of the situation so we can see what happened.

However, I will paste rule 3.18 - Storages and Trunks here:

While their life and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

With this in mind, I would like to remind you that if you stored a weapon right after commiting a crime, you are still breaking this rule, if you wanted to change guns, the only way to do this without breaking the rule would be to drop the 1st gun on the floor and get a new one. That would be fine, however storing it is a clear breach of rule 3.18

This being said, we will consider your dispute if you provide evidence, just wanted you to have those facts in mind.

Reaction score
I was the officer gun pointing you. I approached the scene you had left killing the guy with a Spas-12. You decide to return to regals for some weird reason and you refused to follow my gunpoint, clearly trying to break my line of sight with you so you could pull out your weapon. I don't really get why you decided to change weapon and then proceed to return to the crime scene you were the cause of.

Status
Not open for further replies.