Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Buasfe
Your Roleplay Name: Ale Jandro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35866031

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - The user returned to the vicinity of the scene in which they died, before the NLR-timer was over.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I died at the regal apartments and I was in my car at the regal apartments car park waiting until my friend came out because my weed was almost done, as I did I ran into someone I knew so we started talking and I didn't go into regal apartments I walked next to it without thinking my NLR thing would go off as soon as it went I start running to not break NLR because I was told to not break it the day before I was weary of this, I was literally in the zone for 10-11 seconds until I left, then I died out of nowhere so I was confused and made a report saying I was just killed, an admin almost immediately responds saying "slayed you because you broke nlr", better luck next time. so at the moment I was a little mad and typed in out of character, "curak I literally wasn't I just left it" I was trying to say I didn't break it on purpose and he tp'd me instantly and said mate i literally got the alert of you entering the NLR I warned you about this yesterday and I was like yeah but I didn't think it was in my NLR zone I died in the house not the bridge and I said I was just trying to cross the bridge. I was genuinely in the NLR zone for 10 seconds man. then he said now im gonna give you a ban for 3.5 for not comprehending. how is that fair? he just warned me and then banned me because I thought it wasn't my zone, I literally left as soon as possible thats why I was only in it for 10 seconds man im pretty sure you can check this too? I have a lot of fun on this server and finally managed to make a good bit of money and now I'm banned when I finally get money for accidentally breaking NLR, I really didn't think it would be in my NLR zone which is why I left so fast.

Reaction score

Rule 3.5 also disallows you from standing next to your NLR zone as well, which it appears you've also done by being in the car park. When you respawn, you should stay a reasonable distance away as well from the NLR zone, so in this case you shouldn't have even entered the car park if you died at Regals.

Status
Not open for further replies.