Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you punished?: 3.5- User waited just outside of his NLR zone and spoke about what had happened in a previous life with another player

Why should this appeal be considered?: After I died in the slums, I was talking with a friend OOC about the raid that just happened and other stuff, mentioning that I got raided by cops without a reason. Like only two sentences was about the raid. I also disagree with the admin, saying I was just outside my NLR zone, as I was talking with other players and not waiting to go back into my NLR zone. The only time I went near was when I had 30 seconds left, which I then left and did not even go back to slums. Also, when I'm standing still close to the zone is when I'm looking at an F6 I had made. Menu does not show in the demo and it does not show the microphone icon for some reason. Can upload more of the demo if needed to show I did not even go back into slums after my NLR was up.

Reaction score

As stated in rule 3.5 - New Life Rule:
While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away.

Waiting in Shady Street is not a reasonable distance away.

If you avoided the area, you wouldn't have had the issue of interacting with YOUR body and people with information of your "previous life".

Reviewed with @Oddy, @steelo, @blobvis 2.0 and @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.