Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User returned to his NLR zone and started killing shooters after dying there during the same situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I very apologize my actions that i did. I know that im making appeal right after being banned,but i wanna continue play,because i very like that server,and i have school vacantion and i wanna enjoy the vacantion with that server!

I forgot about NLR,because of that new sistem for cops that claims 10 mins NLR(i wasnt playing too much cop after that update)

So thats why i forgot about NLR and i thought it has ended.
Now i would like to explain what happened. So there was a shootout at regals i died in,after respawning there was situations at the same regals,bazar and also i was looking for the OR,there were many life alerts at regals so i was on panic,and totally forgot about NLR,and i totally apologize that.im very sorry to all peoples that i killed because i forgot about NLR,im very,very sorry . If there is anyone who i killed please comment that apology,and ill try to return items,because i apologize my actions.

There i will attaach a clip,where u can see that i was going to regals,and i didnt know that i still have NLR,because my eyes were fixes on situation happened,and where i touch my NLR zone i saw that,and start running to PD and to leave the regals situations,but i got shot from the back,and thats why i stopped in the back of TFU van,to bandage and after that to escape the regals zone,because NLR but i died,so i didnt make it because i dont respect rules and NLR,i really forgot and when it announced i start run,and in the radio i said "I have NLR,i cant go in regals",or someting like that.

Time codes:

**0:10** - I saw that i have NLR
**0:12** - i got shot from the back
**0:14 - 0:16** - They are actively shooting at me.
**0:18** - I died.

Additional Information: Im very apologize my actions,i swear that wont happen again.

Reaction score
To be honest,i not very agree that he banned me right after that.

Because,a lot of my friends were in that situations with NLR,but it happened they get a verbal warn and they didnt do that again in that day.

Im not saying that he is wrong,im just saying that if i got verbal warn i understand and didnt do that again.

Reaction score

You have a prior ban for the same thing, wait at least half of the current ban and make another apology if you are actually sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.