Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: D
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: MomoCoon
Your Roleplay Name: Rocco Bonnano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.18 - User picked up a weapon and attempted to store it whilst under gunpoint the entire time

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't even see the guy pointing the gun at me. All I saw was Simon the dude who was raiding first get shot by some allies so i thought it was over so I put my hands down and just went back to doing what i was doing then the admin just pulls me to a sit and was even being disrespectful

dog

Reaction score
I witnessed the entire thing I told you not to give me any bullshit yet you did. Your first mugger was killed by your friend yes, and then your friend was killed by the first mugger's org member and they came in to finish the job. You were being told to put your hands up and not pick up a gun and yet you still picked up the firearm, started jumping around yelling don't shoot me while being told to put your hands up and drop the gun and then attempted to store the gun leading to your death. Explain how you accidentally do all of that?

Reaction score
I witnessed the entire thing I told you not to give me any bullshit yet you did. Your first mugger was killed by your friend yes, and then your friend was killed by the first mugger's org member and they came in to finish the job. You were being told to put your hands up and not pick up a gun and yet you still picked up the firearm, started jumping around yelling don't shoot me while being told to put your hands up and drop the gun and then attempted to store the gun leading to your death. Explain how you accidentally do all of that?
hey man all I know is the guy who robbed me got shot

Reaction score

No evidence provided, user has been active on forums and had plenty of time to provide evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.